As part of the Distrelec webinar series, we’ve collaborated with Arduino to cover an end-to-end approach to IoT system design – watch the full recap here.
Easy for beginners, fast for professionals
Over the past decade Arduino has become synonymous with easy-to-use and accessible hardware. As technology continues to rapidly evolve, startups and enterprises are using Arduino in Internet of Things applications.
Arduino provides an end-to-end approach to IoT that includes hardware, software, connectivity and cloud that enables users to focus on building their applications instead of spending time on the ‘how’.
Expertly presented by Dominic Pajek, VP Business Development at Arduino, who is drawing on his experience at Arm and brings his passion for making technology accessible for everyone with him, key topics include:
- Choosing connectivity: WiFi, cellular (LTE Cat-M), Ethernet, LoRa, CAN and RS-485
- Instant IoT sensor hardware: environmental, motion (IMU), thermocouple (cold-chain) examples
- Security principles: including hardware security and certificate-based authentication
- Software quickstart: remote sensing and control with Arduino Cloud
- Integration to third-party cloud and business applications
The webinar is ideally suited for professionals in specialist industries who see value in adding remote sensors or control capabilities to their products, logistics or infrastructure – but don’t want to invest in a costly ‘ground-up’ development project to achieve it.