An oscilloscope is an advanced digital laboratory instrument used to record, process, display, and analyse the waveform and bandwidth of electronic signals. Tektronix have mastered designing advanced oscilloscopes for over 75 years. The new 2 Series MSO can go seamlessly from the bench to the field and back, enabling workflows previously unimagined on a scope.
Tektronix creates test and measurement solutions to break down complexity barriers and drive global innovation. The brand enables engineers to invent and implement technical advancements with increased ease, speed, and precision. With offices in 21 countries and over 75 years of experience, Tektronix is committed to the scientists, engineers, and technicians who shape the future.
Distrelec took this opportunity to learn more about Tektronix oscilloscopes from Lee Morgan, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, who has more than 20 years of experience in the test and measurement sector. Watch this webinar to discover the advanced test & measurement tool – 2 Series MSO from Tektronix.
The 2 Series MSO is a full-featured, real-time touchscreen oscilloscope in a compact, portable form that feels like a tablet, measuring only 1.5 inches (3.81 cm) thick and weighing less than 4 pounds (less than 2 kg). Take it to the bench, the classroom, or the field, wherever your measuring needs take you.
- Smaller in size, saving space on your bench without compromising performance
- Small enough to carry in a laptop bag
- Available with two or four analogue channels and has a capacitive touchscreen
- Simplified front panel to include only the most important controls
- Bandwidths ranging from 70 MHz to 500 MHz with a maximum sample rate of 2.5 GS/s
- The front and side I/O provide convenient access and connectivity
- Provides all of your debugging needs in a single instrument
- An optional battery pack that allows you to transport it from your bench to the field or wherever your measurements lead you
- Embedded design
- Automotive industry
If you want to know more about the 2 Series MSO, watch the full introduction available below.